Monday, September 10, 2007

Mini Reunion


Sandra, Lynn, Lica

Peter, Sandra, Lynn and Lica
Sandra with Peter and his family.

Hey everyone! Wanted to post pix from a mini reunion that we had on sunday 9/9 with the Paulino's (Sandra 86' and Peter 85'), Lynn Dizon 86' and myself. I had not seen the Paulino's since they left Yoko back in 83'. Also Lynn who I had not seen for about 9 years or so. It was so great to see all of them again after so many years. All are married with children with the exception of me. We talked about the good ole days and how life is now for everyone. They all miss living in Yoko and want to go back for a visit. I believe that to be the sentiment for anyone who attended Yo-hi and lived in yoko. I think the water in Yoko did wonders for all of us. As you can see everyone looked great as does others who attended the reunion or posted their now pix!!! We may have aged in years but not in looks. Lica 86'

4 comments:

billybongg said...

were was this at?

Lica said...

This was at the Irvine Spectrum.

JLS Scrapbooks said...

OH MY GOSH! Everyone looks great...and the same! I agree, Yokosuka must have made us ageless!

Danielle said...

Hello. I found this on a random Google search, and noticed you didn't have anyone listed for the Class of 1997. My name is Danielle White, and I'm a former Kinnick "YoHi" Red Devil. (In fact, I was Sparky, the mascot for two years!)

How fun that you have a YoHi blog. By the way, do you know how to get updated to the YoHi catalog site?

Thanks,
Danielle
http://onlyskindeepbook.blogspot.com