Thursday, July 30, 2009

Brandon Cruz C/O 89

Hello everyone! Finding this Blog has brought back so much good memories of my brief stay in Yokosuka! I hope to hear from anybody I used to know from the good ol days! Here's a picture of myself and my wife "goofing off" down in LA. I will make it a point to attend the next YoHi reunion; thanks again to all the Blog moderators for granting me access to this awesome blog! If anybody is near the Bay Area drop me an email; so we can meet somewhere and reminisce of the good times back in Japan!

3 comments:

Islander Girl said...

Welcome Brandon!!! Glad you found your way to our blog!!!

I will post more Yokosuka pics that I took recently!

Aloha!
Claudette

brandonC said...

No, thank you! Just seeing all these pictures from the past & some of the names on this blog really brings back great memories back in Yokosuka!

JR said...

What amazing photographs.
Good luck

John Ramoska