Friday, February 18, 2011

It's been awhile, but we're still here...

Aloha everyone!  I know, I know, it's been sooo long since our last update!  We've been super busy after the reunion and tryin' to live our lives.  But we're still here.  We've gotten a few new members to the blog (which reminds me, I still need to add onto the sidebar...)  Anyhow, if you're still following us, thanks as always!  Please feel free to continue to post on the blog and update us with your life.  I know everyone has a Facebook page and that's one of the main reason our dear ole blog has been sadly neglected.  But I thought I'd stop on by to report we'll be having a mini reunion sometime this year.  It's going to be a very informal reunion.  Please check back from time to time on the reunion updates.  As always, please feel free to contact us, we'll be glad to answer any questions regarding the upcoming reunion!  

Aloha and hope you're all having an Aloha Friday!  Have a great three day weekend!

~Cin and Claud

No comments: