Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Visiting the USS Midway


My family and I went to visit the Midway while visiting my sister in San Diego. What an emotional visit! So may fun memories from family cruises, visiting my dad in the OZ division offices, father/daughter dances, etc. Thought I would post our reunion picture. Left to right are my younger sister Maggie Lesley, me (with my son), my father Ron Lesley, my daughter and my mom Debbie Lesley. I recommend making the trek if you can.
Best Regards,
Rebecca Lesley Leonard (c/o '91)

3 comments:

Islander Girl said...

Oh how fun! Next time you're in town, please let us know and we'll try to do a mini reunion. There are a bunch of us here in SD! Glad to see you guys had a great time!!

~Claudette

Anonymous said...

I wish we had known...what fun that would have been! We'll definitely let you know if we make it back. Same goes for you all coming to the DC area.

Otis said...

I was just Googling "USS Midway OZ Division" and found this blog (sorry to interrupt). I served with Ron Lesley in OZ Division through July 1985. He was a great boss! Best wishes! Steve S.